Thursday 21 October 2021

Story of my life ( 21.10.2021 ) | YASHONMANUVEL

 


Hi guys, How are you ?? Here I can share my Yesterday's life (21.10.2021). As usual morning, I walk early and put on the same task, and start to follow.  Yesterday I start to discuss the problem statement of one work. The problem statement is a User experience process in a Product designer/UI /Ux designer. The topic is Reduce working women difficulties




So as a designer I am able to think from the user's perspective so We started with waking up to back to bed in between what kind of problem working women faced?? List out all the points I get and make documents for that. These happen in the morning from 6am to 7.30am.




After 7.30 I'm going to wash my dress/clothes and then take a bath. Then I'm going to eat breakfast and get ready for to office. After I am entering into office.

I forgot all the room works and got a fresh start with office work. In my office they give lots of work and different projects works at the same time so that time I create the same task method in my office and finish one by one. After I complete my office work and back to the room I take snacks and again start working in the room. Then ate dinner and ticked all completed tasks then sleep with happiness. Yesterday's life story is over......

THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING MINE YESTERDAY LIFE









        
.

No comments:

Life of Ken | 26.10.2022

      Hey, guys let's start the sharings,              Today nothing special guys, As usual task. And almost completed his monthly task ...