Wednesday 13 October 2021

About me | My Life Story | YASHONMANUVEL

                     My name is YASHON MANUVEL. Most of the guys call me Yash. My family is a middle-class family. I complete my schooling in the Thanjavur district Pattukkottai Taluka.

          After I completed my schooling I started to discuss with others about my future career. So I said only one statement to all my family members and relatives ( I don't want to study theories, I just want practical class only ).


           I repeat this sentence to all my family members, After some days going my 12th result comes I got 978 out of 1200. Most of my family members said BSc Viscom is better for practical studies. But at that time the YouTube is not developed and most of the parents are not allowed to study Viscom bcoz they have fear about Viscom.

            But my father's friend's son who already completed BFA and working in 2D animation. I have opportunities to meet him and he will ask me if you are interested in drawing you can study this course.

            This is my life turning point. After I visit Kumbakonam college I knows a lot about that college and course. At that time college give free coaching for upcoming batches. So I joined that coaching and get a chance to enter into Kumbakonam college.




            After I get into my Kumbakonam fine arts college

I am not doing works bcoz I plan to transfer to Chennai college. Bcoz both are the same university ( Tamil Nadu music and fine art university ). But there is a problem with the transfer, I'm a Viscom department student principal said the vaccent of the same department is only possible to transfer. In Chennai, printmaking is only available not Viscom seats, So my transfer option getting into failure.       

            These are happening middle of my 2nd year. Then I give up that and start working daily. I started a YouTube channel, draw and upload drawing videos.

            For 2 and half years I regularly doing this thing and make 10k subscribers. Not only this I draw and earn 20k totally of get orders.

            After I completed BFA I got a chance to get into my current job ( graphic designer )

No comments:

Life of Ken | 26.10.2022

      Hey, guys let's start the sharings,              Today nothing special guys, As usual task. And almost completed his monthly task ...